DuoPhile.com

Cheat code scans and a few GI mentions

The place for general discussion of all things Turbo Grafx / PC Engine / Duo related.
synbiosfan

Cheat code scans and a few GI mentions

Postby synbiosfan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:35 pm

nullity

Re: Cheat code scans and a few GI mentions

Postby nullity » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:42 am

cool man, thanks! do you have a scan of the cover of the magazine these were taken from? Also, do you have the original scans in a lossless format? (bmp, tiff) If so, i'll set up an FTP account for you to upload them. :D

synbiosfan

Postby synbiosfan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:32 am

I do have the cover! My experience with scanning is limited. I have a HP Photosmart C5250 All-In-One (Printer-Scanner-Copier). It has a scan button (I have to save to a memory card and put the card into my computer to manipulate the files).

They're jpeg from the scan.

I have hundreds of Game Informers to go through but I've pulled 5 with OBEY content so far. No problem with loaning them out for the cause if you can't walk me through (bmp,tiff).

For the next ten days I'll be caring for my puppy after his surgery so I'm trying not to get too involved in anything.

esteban

Postby esteban » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:46 pm

synbiosfan wrote:I do have the cover! My experience with scanning is limited. I have a HP Photosmart C5250 All-In-One (Printer-Scanner-Copier). It has a scan button (I have to save to a memory card and put the card into my computer to manipulate the files).

They're jpeg from the scan.

I have hundreds of Game Informers to go through but I've pulled 5 with OBEY content so far. No problem with loaning them out for the cause if you can't walk me through (bmp,tiff).

For the next ten days I'll be caring for my puppy after his surgery so I'm trying not to get too involved in anything.

I hope puppy is fully healthy by now. Seriously :)

Return to Turbo Talk