DuoPhile.com

INtroduction Thread!

The place for general discussion of all things Turbo Grafx / PC Engine / Duo related.
jtucci31

Re: INtroduction Thread!

Postby jtucci31 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:04 pm

roflmao wrote:It's nice to see a steady stream of newcomers here!

Now I need to visit more often. :oops:

Not only do i also need to visit more, but mainly visit the forum/rest of the website. I forgot there is more than just the chat......oops :|

Scruffles

Postby Scruffles » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:21 am

I can relate... it seems like every time I plan to obey and submit some new screenshots, I get distracted by something. I've done almost nothing with the past 3 months of my life, and I'm constantly complaining because I'm bored, but even when it comes to a leisure activity, I find a way to procrastinate.

nullity

Postby nullity » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Scruffles wrote:I can relate... it seems like every time I plan to obey and submit some new screenshots, I get distracted by something. I've done almost nothing with the past 3 months of my life, and I'm constantly complaining because I'm bored, but even when it comes to a leisure activity, I find a way to procrastinate.

You've been doing a pretty good job keeping the chat from being empty, man. It has been great catching up with you. To me that is way better than screenshots. :D

p.s. play some damn games!

Hail

Postby Hail » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:00 am

:D Hiya! :D

Mzo

Postby Mzo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Hey guys!

Nullity yelled at me so here I am. I didn't even know about this site =O

I just got banned from NeoGAF again so I'll spend some quality time around here with you all =]

Yoyo

Postby Yoyo » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:20 am

Heyo. Anyone that uses the PCEFX board may know me by the same name. I hang around a couple of Facebook PC Engine-related groups on an almost-daily basis as well, and I've taken ganders here from time to time. Figured I would make an account and say my hellos and get to know the place a bit better. I like myself some shmups, action and RPG games the most, it was love at first play when I first used a PCE and I'll never stop using it- it quickly became my favorite and most beloved console around. Seems I'm not the only one. :)
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

nullity

Postby nullity » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Mzo wrote:Hey guys!

Nullity yelled at me so here I am. I didn't even know about this site =O

I just got banned from NeoGAF again so I'll spend some quality time around here with you all =]

How did you manage to get banned from there?! :lol: Welcome aboard, hope you don't get too bored here- not quite as active a forum as NeoGAF.

Yoyo wrote:Heyo. Anyone that uses the PCEFX board may know me by the same name. I hang around a couple of Facebook PC Engine-related groups on an almost-daily basis as well, and I've taken ganders here from time to time. Figured I would make an account and say my hellos and get to know the place a bit better. I like myself some shmups, action and RPG games the most, it was love at first play when I first used a PCE and I'll never stop using it- it quickly became my favorite and most beloved console around. Seems I'm not the only one. :)

Yo, Yoyo! Thanks for signing up, and welcome to the PCE addict support group! You've joined at the right time as I hope to start adding a lot interactive features in the near future. (:

Yoyo

Postby Yoyo » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 am

nullity wrote:
Yoyo wrote:Heyo. Anyone that uses the PCEFX board may know me by the same name. I hang around a couple of Facebook PC Engine-related groups on an almost-daily basis as well, and I've taken ganders here from time to time. Figured I would make an account and say my hellos and get to know the place a bit better. I like myself some shmups, action and RPG games the most, it was love at first play when I first used a PCE and I'll never stop using it- it quickly became my favorite and most beloved console around. Seems I'm not the only one. :)

Yo, Yoyo! Thanks for signing up, and welcome to the PCE addict support group! You've joined at the right time as I hope to start adding a lot interactive features in the near future. (:

Wonderful to hear, glad I signed up when I did then, heh. Thank you for the warm welcome.
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

esteban

Postby esteban » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:02 am

nullity wrote:Esteban! Comrade! I'm honored to have a fellow old-mag-archeologist among us. :D Thanks for visiting. Things here have changed a bit over the last couple of months, no?

Has it really been over a year since I've been on the forum?

Damn.

Well, I finally visited the chat here (first-time ever). Ha! Lonely, lonely chat.

jtucci31

Postby jtucci31 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:18 pm

esteban wrote:
nullity wrote:Esteban! Comrade! I'm honored to have a fellow old-mag-archeologist among us. :D Thanks for visiting. Things here have changed a bit over the last couple of months, no?

Has it really been over a year since I've been on the forum?

Damn.

Well, I finally visited the chat here (first-time ever). Ha! Lonely, lonely chat.

It's the weekend. Weekdays are much better (sometimes) :D

PreviousNext

Return to Turbo Talk