DuoPhile.com

INtroduction Thread!

The place for general discussion of all things Turbo Grafx / PC Engine / Duo related.
synbiosfan

Re: INtroduction Thread!

Postby synbiosfan » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Hey everyone!

Many of you have had the misfortune of seeing me post elsewhere :P But I usually get along with everyone and if I leave my self open to a good shot, go for it!

I'm here to learn and contribute where I can 8-)

Scruffles

Postby Scruffles » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:31 pm

wow nearly 2 months since you joined and introduced yourself, synbios. I'm sorry it took so long to say this, but... welcome to duophile. ;) I haven't really been active on the forums for quite a while, but (and honestly, this isn't the first time I've said this) hopefully that will change soon. Unfortunately, our chat is also empty a lot these days, but it's still a little more active than the forums, so I hope to see you there.
Hopefully our silence didn't put you off, because now I am extremely curious about the whole "misfortune of seeing me post elsewhere" thing.

esteban

Postby esteban » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:28 pm

jtucci31 wrote:
roflmao wrote:It's nice to see a steady stream of newcomers here!

Now I need to visit more often. :oops:

Not only do i also need to visit more, but mainly visit the forum/rest of the website. I forgot there is more than just the chat......oops :|

TUCCI, you really must visit here more often.

Be sure to post.

Then, when I make my bi-annual visit, I can respond to your posts en masse.

EN MASSE.

sirhcman

Postby sirhcman » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:16 pm

I guess I am new here? Anyway I am sirhcman from pcefx forums, nullity abducted me and has me in a hole in his basement with a pc that only has access to duophile. I was able to hack my way onto the greater interwebs where I can finally post at pcefx again but he sometimes fixes that loophole. When not trapped in this hole I like to enjoy Sega Master System, NES, Saturn, and turbob. Maybe one of these days I will find my way out and get to enjoy them again!

cjameslv

Postby cjameslv » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:32 pm

After much long discussion with nullity -

Nullity: Hey join site
Cjameslv: k

I'm official now, k bai!

sirhcman

Postby sirhcman » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:32 am

cjameslv wrote:After much long discussion with nullity -

Nullity: Hey join site
Cjameslv: k

I'm official now, k bai!

welcome aboard!

lukester

Postby lukester » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Haven't posted yet except in the chat, but...

Hey, I'm Lukester. Luke for short. Been obeying PCE for quite a few years now. :mrgreen:

Scruffles

Postby Scruffles » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:49 am

sirhcman wrote:I guess I am new here? Anyway I am sirhcman from pcefx forums, nullity abducted me and has me in a hole in his basement with a pc that only has access to duophile. I was able to hack my way onto the greater interwebs where I can finally post at pcefx again but he sometimes fixes that loophole. When not trapped in this hole I like to enjoy Sega Master System, NES, Saturn, and turbob. Maybe one of these days I will find my way out and get to enjoy them again!

I wouldn't count on it, when nullity uses the phrase, "the 'n' word", he's referring to "Nintendo". I tried explaining to him that racism was a bigger issue than retro brand-loyalty, and that he was being socially insensitive... We're around the same age, but ever since then, he keeps calling me "boy" and telling me to "go back where you come from".

Sarumaru

Postby Sarumaru » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Soooooo, I probably should have posted here a long time ago but I suck and here we are. I'm Sarumaru, love PCE. It's my all time favorite console in the history of ever. I like to draw video game related art and am huge into retro imports and have been playing imports since the late 80's. But formalities aside, chickitty China, the Chinese chicken.

That is all.

sportbettor

Postby sportbettor » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:49 am

Hi,

Ive been collecting turbo/pce games since the beginning. It's always been my favorite system. I remember going to TRU to watch the ys 1+2 CD demo for hours at a time cause I couldnt afford it. I used to love the turbolist email list. i loved shooters so probably why it was my fav system. The endlesss arguments of SEGA vs Turbo vs NES were always fun Especially cause I worked at one of those other companies lol. im really trying to finish collecting the cardboard boxes for the games but some sites seem to hate that so thats part of the reason im here.

Anyways, my favorite games are probably military madness y's i+II and blazing lazers. And also champion SF for pce because I could always use that as the argument as to why genesis and SNES sucked.

PreviousNext

Return to Turbo Talk