DuoPhile.com

INtroduction Thread!

The place for general discussion of all things Turbo Grafx / PC Engine / Duo related.
_joshuaTurbo

Re: Introduction Thread!

Postby _joshuaTurbo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Are there any girls here?
Never forget the HuPack

"No shit? That must be le dumbest individual one earth and beyond of it"
-Tatsujin

nullity

Re: INtroduction Thread!

Postby nullity » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Ozzymandias is a guuurl. But, josh, do you really need more than the 20 kids you have already?

Sickboy

Postby Sickboy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:56 pm

Sickboy here. nullity convinced me to sign up here. Said there was girl gamers but when I signed up all I found was a sausage fest :-(

gamerslife

Postby gamerslife » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:47 am

newbie here but not to turbo just this site....

nullity

Postby nullity » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:06 pm

Sickboy wrote:Sickboy here. nullity convinced me to sign up here. Said there was girl gamers but when I signed up all I found was a sausage fest :-(

Sorry for the miscommunication... I'd said "there are a ton of bitches here" but I was using the term in the immasculating derogatory/endearing sense. :lol:

Neorebel

Postby Neorebel » Mon May 12, 2014 3:33 pm

Hello from New Jersey,

I've got a Core Grafx II/Super CD-Rom 2 setup and I love shooters and arcade conversions mostly. Looking forward to chatting with you guys!

nullity

Postby nullity » Tue May 13, 2014 8:10 am

Neorebel wrote:Hello from New Jersey,

I've got a Core Grafx II/Super CD-Rom 2 setup and I love shooters and arcade conversions mostly. Looking forward to chatting with you guys!

Welcome! Sounds like a pretty sweet setup you have there; the gray/orange is almost as tasty as the PCE shooters & arcade games!

Hope the chatting here picks up someday. Things are pretty quiet here, but I expect that'll change if I ever get around to adding more features to the site. Until then, you may want to register at pcenginefx.com for the forums there if you haven't already. Lots and lots of active turbo fans there.

nullity

Postby nullity » Tue May 13, 2014 8:11 am

gamerslife wrote:newbie here but not to turbo just this site....

And a belated welcome to you, too. Sorry the raffle thing seems to have fizzled, but I hope you get some other use out of you account here. ( :

T2KFreeker

Postby T2KFreeker » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Well, I made it finally. Been sitting in my bookmarks for some time, so I guess it's time to throw my hat in the ring. You all know who I am. If you don't know, you "WILL" know! Been a Turbo fan since the sucker released in the US. One of the coolest coneoles ever made! WORD is TRUTH!

nullity

Postby nullity » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:39 pm

T2KFreeker wrote:Well, I made it finally. Been sitting in my bookmarks for some time, so I guess it's time to throw my hat in the ring. You all know who I am. If you don't know, you "WILL" know! Been a Turbo fan since the sucker released in the US. One of the coolest coneoles ever made! WORD is TRUTH!

WORD is TRUTH, and TRUTH is OBEY!

Thanks for signing up, man. It's good to have you here, and you joined at the perfect time (I'm going to need people to test all the stuff I'm getting ready to add, haha)

PreviousNext

Return to Turbo Talk