DuoPhile.com

Important Announcement !

Paddyfitz18

Important Announcement !

Postby Paddyfitz18 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:58 am

If you are not playing Ninja Spirit at this very moment, please go find your copy, start it up, and enjoy.

nullity

Re: Important Announcement !

Postby nullity » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:57 am

This is solid advice!

Ninja Spirit is one of the few games that just destroys my thumbs, which is very telling of how good the control is. My favorite weapon is the whatever-ya-callit deal that's like a hook on a chain. There's something so gratifying about throwing that sucker out while doing circles on the d-pad to swing it all around.

Paddyfitz18

Postby Paddyfitz18 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:28 am

Yep. There are certainly sections of the game where that weapon is a must!

roflmao

Postby roflmao » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 am

nullity wrote:This is solid advice!

Ninja Spirit is one of the few games that just destroys my thumbs, which is very telling of how good the control is. My favorite weapon is the whatever-ya-callit deal that's like a hook on a chain. There's something so gratifying about throwing that sucker out while doing circles on the d-pad to swing it all around.

I use every weapon, but the grappling hook is probably my favorite, even though I don't use it very often anymore. A while back, I recorded a playthrough of the game (15-20 minutes) and posted it to youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJRiVYvy ... 9F498CF3AF

Paddyfitz18

Postby Paddyfitz18 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:40 am

Jeez, that jumping off the edge part (Level 7), I forgot about that until I checked out your playthrough. I think I used a different path to get all the way down before. Anyway I remember getting killed a lot in the process. Actually played through the game tonight to try your method on Level 7 and found it to be quite a good way to get through it.

munchiaz

Postby munchiaz » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:28 pm

I beat this game for the first time last night. Really awesome, and the controls are great. My fav weapon has to be the bombs, just so strong. Stage 7 took me awhile to figure out the falling part. what a pain in the ass

Return to Ninja Spirit