DuoPhile.com

Seriously, how does Ron Jeremy not make the news?

News items from the DuoPhile front page.
Scruffles

Seriously, how does Ron Jeremy not make the news?

Postby Scruffles » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:28 am

So yeah, I haven't been hanging around here as much as I intended too, and normally, this is where I'd apologize and give a false promise to be more present and get down to some obedience or whatever... but this, is not about me and my shortcomings... It's about nullity and his shortcomings.

I know that most of our community are from the pc engine fx forums, so they probably already know this, but it seems our very own nullitard won a (new sealed) copy of Final Lap Twin last month and one of the stipulations of the contest, was that he couldn't horde the damned thing, but that he had to open the game and actually play it.

That seems rather news-worthy in and of itself, to me, but far be it from nullity to just win the game... he also got the power up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18fYndv0n6s&list=UUyU8vMzm5if4QoFsLfq7HyQ&index=1
Anywho, this isn't really my news so I'll leave it to him to give out the details, but I've got to ask... What kind of person wins a game, makes a huge production out of it (literally) and then doesn't even bother to use it for self promotion?

(sorry for the multiple edits, I was having a hard time embedding the youtube video)

nullity

Re: Seriously, how does Ron Jeremy not make the news?

Postby nullity » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:04 pm

I know, right? Dude must be a fucking idiot or something! :lol:

jtucci31

Postby jtucci31 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:21 pm

It's sort of like the turbo scene's little secret ;)

Paddyfitz18

Postby Paddyfitz18 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:52 pm

I think it's the best YouTube video I ever watched.

Return to News