DuoPhile.com

Change is in the air...

News items from the DuoPhile front page.
nullity

Change is in the air...

Postby nullity » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:50 am

Clocks have changed to -1 hour. Leafs have turned from green, to yellow, to orange, to brown, and are now falling to the ground, which has itself changed from green to brown. Summer has succumbed to fall, its dew is now frost. Duophile news updates have changed from new magazine announcements to meaningless ramblings. I have subjected you to this as my way of saying that my world, personally, is undergoing a massive change, so the rate of updates may slow down for a while. When the dust settles in a few weeks, things should pick back up again. I'll still try to make new content available, but at a rate of maybe one per week instead of the near daily pace you may have become accustomed to. Until the next actual content-related news update, I urge you to play Turbografx games... or, obey, to use the proper term.

Scruffles

Re: Change is in the air...

Postby Scruffles » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:34 am

Melancholy.... I like it. To demonstrate yet another change, I am going to attempt to keep at least a few of the promises I've made to myself regarding Duophile. I'm going to do my damnedest to finish the following:
  • a guide to setting up mednafen for netplay with simplicity in mind
  • create a thread for netplay until there's enough user interest to give it it's own forum
  • collect screenshots for the Duophile games library
  • write first impression reviews of games

If you have a high-score or epic moment you want to show off, start a topic in the game's forum and post your screenshots. Or better yet, links to youtube videos.
Also, If you think I'm a jackass because my review exposes what an ignorant noob I am,feel free to correct me; I grew up on mario and sonic, so your passion for a game will certainly exceed my second-hand opinions.

Return to News