DuoPhile.com

a little content and an open challenge to duophiles

News items from the DuoPhile front page.
Scruffles

a little content and an open challenge to duophiles

Postby Scruffles » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Whatcha gonna do brother, when all the little duophilliacs run wild on you? *rips off t-shirt revealing a potbelly, ripe with stretchmarks* alright then, moving on.

For those of you who didn't bother to read the comments I made on nullity's last update, I plan on spending a little more time adding content to the forums. Last night and today, I managed to pop out 3 quick reviews and upload some screenshots of Bonk 3 (card), Blazing Lazers, and Splatterhouse.
As far as the challenge goes, I challenge you all to post screenshots or videos of you schooling your favorite game. Can you beat the final boss without taking a hit? Got an unbeatable high-score? Speedrun? Hit the level cap of an rpg? prove it. I want to see what the duophile community can do, post your proof in the game's forum. If impressed we'll mention you in an update. Perhaps in a few months, when I have some money, we'll do a raffle for a real tangible prize, but right now, just do it for the honor.

nullity

Re: a little content and an open challenge to duophiles

Postby nullity » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Thanks for the support, Scruff. Looks like Punch took you up on the challenge, and in doing so, inspired me to tray a game I'd always wanted to play. How do you pronounce Veigues, anyway?

Scruffles

Postby Scruffles » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:16 am

shot in the dark: veh-jhua? Anyway, I didn't want to make a news post about it, but I put some screenshots and another "at a glance" review in the forums. If you're interested, you can check out my experience with Final Lap Twin.

FiftyQuid

Postby FiftyQuid » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:34 pm

I always thought is was Vey-geise, sort of pronounced like "Eggs", but with a V so "Veggs"

Return to News