DuoPhile.com

Want to trade Turbografx cardboard boxes.

Buy, sell, and trade your wares.
sportbettor

Want to trade Turbografx cardboard boxes.

Postby sportbettor » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:41 am

This site doesnt look like it has much traffic, but that other site seems to hate people that want cardboard boxes lol so...

I have literally hundreds of turbografx cardboard boxes for trade. No list yet as i have just sorted out the best ones for my collection and to see which ones I need still. Looking to trade not sell at present moment

My need are: TURBO Timeball carboard box,, vasteell sleeve, exile sleeve (dont even know if this exists people talk about if but ive never seen a picture. also could use a few of the plastic inserts that went inside the boxes for games with no cases.

NES
6-1 caltron CBI
Athletic world family fitnes fun version CBI
Bases Loaded 4 BI
Battletoads DD B
Blades of steel classic ci
Bubble Bath Babes CBI
Bubble Bobble 2 B
Challenge of Dragon BI
Cheetamen 2 BI
Chubby Cherub B
Color a Dinosaur BI (
Cool World CBI
Donkey Kong Jr Math B
Exodus B
Fischer Firehouse BI
Fischer Perfect Fit B
Flintstones 2 CBI
ghost lion cb
george foreman c
gunsmoke red cowboy in maybe not exist
Hot Slots CBI
Impossible Mission SEI I
Jackie Chan Kung Fu I
Joshua B
Jungle Book CBI
Kid Klown C
Last Ninja I
linus spacehead poster stickers
Little samson C
Maxi 15 I
Mickey adve number B
might magic hint book
Nigel Mansel GT B
Peek a boo poker CBI
Power blade 2 B
Pugsley B
snow Brothers CB
Stadium Events CBI
Taggin Dragon BI
Trolls treasure island B
ultimate air combat b

also looking for us PIPIN at mark games (blue ones only not the orange japanese ones especially want marathon). would consider a bundle of playdia games also.

I realize the mulit hundred/thousand dollar value of some of this stuff and will trade accordingly. Prefer to trade but might buy.

i dont have a list of the turbografx cardboard boxes but have several hundreds of them many of the valuable ones (no magical chase though). If you want it i more than likely have it. Ill make a list and take pics if there is interest.

Im also willing to trade mint boxes for other mint boxes if we both have duplicates and can upgrade.

also have a few rare nes boxes like dragon fighter, chip dale 2, gargoyles 2, rockin kats, and tons of rare unlicnesed nes games.

Return to Trading Post