DuoPhile.com

Sickboy's For Sale Lot

Buy, sell, and trade your wares.
Sickboy

Sickboy's For Sale Lot

Postby Sickboy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:05 am

Here are some items I have to trade or sale although I would rather trade... Since people keep PMing me for prices :roll: I'm just going to throw prices on everything which include USPS priority mail within the US. I package everything with tons of bubble wrap. Prices are negotiable!!!

-Hudson Game Music CD 1993 (Future raffle on this site)Image

-TZD Advertisement (Raffle on this site)

$150 shipped - Japanese Super Famicom Lot
-Three controllers (all working great & one was brand new)
-Official Power Brick
-Official Nintendo S Video Cable (rare)
-SNES Converter (Vintron)
-Super UFO Pro 8 (Like new never used) You will need to google what SD card you need. The one I have doesn't work. Tototek Formus has more info...
-Super Mario All Stars w/ Super Mario World Cart
-Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Cart

SOLD-IFU-30 with a CD ROM2. I have several of these so I will offer the spare I do not use. It needs cleaned BUT it works well and isn't yellow. The only think I would do is replace the staple(?) that is in place of the screw on the hinge (see the last pic) and give it a good cleaning. Comes with the lid and both clips still work! $150

*Pics removed do to item being sold

SOLD - Sega Genesis - Model 1 - NON-TMSS V1 Board - Modded to play US/Japanese/PAL format games. I modified the top to a Japanese Mega Drive top so it would have the square cart slot. All caps have been replaced and it gets true stereo sound from the Stereo A/V Composite cable. Come with (2) 6-Button Sega Pads, Sega Official Power Brick and both US Genesis Street Fighter Games. $70

*Pics removed do to item being sold

I have Nintendo Power issues #1 though #67 and multiple copies of the ones that have Dragon Warrior games in them. 1-3 are like new but they are all in excellent condition!!! I will split them up!!!
Issue 1 - $150, 2 - $50, 3-12 - $20. Various amounts for others...

Return to Trading Post