DuoPhile.com

20000 Asian Women

For those few topics that fall outside the world of Turbo Grafx.
Scruffles

20000 Asian Women

Postby Scruffles » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:47 pm

are looking for men age 30+ to date!

Also, I have just finished the chapter on Access and am still completely confused about databases, so I've gotta give nullity tons of credit on designing this place.

nullity

Re: 20000 Asian Women

Postby nullity » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:41 am

You know, the ads displayed in your browser are selected for you by google based on your web browsing history. :P hahaha

And thanks, but the DB design here is simple. The current production site's schema looks like this (excluding the forum's tables):

OK, it isn't simple and it will certainly grow as new features are added. Right now it only accommodates basic information on games and magazine, but will be expanded to include hardware, game genres, companies, company personnel (game credits), personal collections, external links, etc... But my point is, if I can do it, anyone can. ( : Feel free to catch me on the facebook chats if you need any help.

Scruffles

Postby Scruffles » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:25 pm

it's gotta be ip based, I never use this pc for pr0ns, though it is used, so maybe... That's not an excuse mind you, I'm pretty sure google analytics has linked my router's ip to lots of nefarious activity, so that ad is kinda tame by those standards... What's more revealing to me, is that you immediately knew what I was referring too :D

anyfuck, I might hit you up on the database stuff next semester, when I'll hopefully be taking more advanced courses. As of right now, input wouldn't be that helpful because we're moving on to powerpoint. Thanks for the offer, though, I'm positive I will take you up on it some time in the future.

FiftyQuid

Postby FiftyQuid » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:40 pm

I'm getting adverts for Thai women. Positive I've never used this PC for pr0n either as it's my work PC. Thankfully I'm able to mute the ad. I'm able to modify the advert settings in Google, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I get the same ads over on PCEngineFX, but they are not in the rotation as often.

nullity

Postby nullity » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Sorry about that... I wasn't aware that any of the ads were playing audio (i almost always have my speakers turned off). I'll see if I can identify that advertiser and block them from the site. If one of you can copy the URL from that ad and PM it to me, it should help me find and block the advertiser. Half tempted to just drop all ads, but I at least want to try to break even on the site's hosting bill (which is admittedly modest).

And, btw, I don't really think anyone's pr0n habits is behind the appearance of those ads. It could be something as simple as google seeing that you visit gaming sites, which are generally frequented by the young male demographic, who typically want to date 20,000 Asian women. :lol:

Return to Miscellany