DuoPhile.com

Blazing Lazers At a Glance

nullity

Re: Blazing Lazers At a Glance

Postby nullity » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:16 am

Damn Rolf, nice shewting. I tried to beat this game the other day and was doing really well until level 7. It claimed something like 14 of my lives (after 10 i really just donated the last 4).

johnnymad

Postby johnnymad » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Made it to Level 6 today. Best result I've ever had. Made it to boss of the level twice but couldn't get past him. He wasn't really that hard but just couldn't defeat him for some reason.

I preferred weapon III with homing missiles. Adds a bunch of extra stuff to the screen but I found it worked best for me.

esteban

Postby esteban » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:55 pm

johnnymad wrote:Made it to Level 6 today. Best result I've ever had. Made it to boss of the level twice but couldn't get past him. He wasn't really that hard but just couldn't defeat him for some reason.

I preferred weapon III with homing missiles. Adds a bunch of extra stuff to the screen but I found it worked best for me.

I can beat the game using any weapon combo. However, I've played it too much (I'm sick of it).

STILL, one thing that keeps me coming back is that I try ALL DIFFERENT weapons + combos (multi body vs. missile vs. full force vs. shield) and there is a surprising amount of variety in what you can do, AND ALL COMBOS ARE USEFUL AND FUN, something you gotta love.

Sure, some folks won't be able to appreciate certain weapons/combos, but the game really allows a lot of fun with power-ups along. SO NICE.

LITTLE THINGS like this are polished....revealing that a hell of a lot of love went into BLAZING GUNHED LAZERS.

Previous

Return to Blazing Lazers