DuoPhile.com

Special moves?

Punch

Special moves?

Postby Punch » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:40 pm

I only managed to pass level 1-2 once and I died with the shattering shield at 2-2... is there any special moves? I found the 2nd military bald guy to be difficult to beat with normal punches and kicks...
is this real life

nullity

Re: Special moves?

Postby nullity » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:16 pm

You've made it further than I have in this game... though I did find one special move.

after being killed by the 2-2 boss but before the death-animation is complete, press select+run together repeatedly while cursing. While cursing, slide the power switch to the off position and quickly insert a different game. Slide the power switch to the on position, stop cursing, and press run to activate the special finishing move.

You'll find the game to be much more enjoyable once you master this move. 8-)

Scruffles

Postby Scruffles » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:26 pm

lol so relevant. I can only imagine Punch's excitement when he sees through his e-mail that he got a response. "Yes! someone knows how to finish that fucking level! Lookout China Warrior, your ass is mi... son of a bitch, I've just been trolled". The sad thing, is that I was about to submit this post making him relive that exact same agonizing moment a few days later... damned conscience.

I haven't played this game for very long, so I personally can't offer any instruction, but I did find this page at game faqs http://www.gamefaqs.com/tg16/588925-china-warrior/faqs/47145

They also had this cheat code, if it helps:
Three Continues

Hold I + II + Right and press Run, Run when the phrase ''The End'' appears after game play is over. Alternatively, hold I + II + Down and press Run at the title screen after game play is over. The game will continue up to three times from the start of the last level played.

Hope this helps.

esteban

Postby esteban » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:24 pm

NECRO: There is an old thread at pcefx that we need to find. Old_Rover/nodtveidt explain how to do the "fists of fury" and "giganto-punch"...but I can confirm that you can beat this game without ever (or rarely) triggering these special punches.

The punches are awesome to see, though. :)

nullity

Postby nullity » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:04 am

esteban wrote:NECRO: There is an old thread at pcefx that we need to find. Old_Rover/nodtveidt explain how to do the "fists of fury" and "giganto-punch"...but I can confirm that you can beat this game without ever (or rarely) triggering these special punches.

The punches are awesome to see, though. :)

Are those the moves where you have to press RUN + SELECT at the same time to pull them off?

Return to China Warrior