DuoPhile.com

I really wanted to like this game :(

sirhcman

I really wanted to like this game :(

Postby sirhcman » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:23 pm

I really wanted to like this game..the visuals look great but good god, who programmed this thing? The controls are awful, jumping is fuckin' horrible and you need to be able to make precision jumps and the controls don't allow for it.. FRUSTRATING! Maybe one day I will take some xanax and try this game again! :mad:

nullity

Re: I really wanted to like this game :(

Postby nullity » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:56 pm

sirhcman wrote:I really wanted to like this game..the visuals look great but good god, who programmed this thing? The controls are awful, jumping is fuckin' horrible and you need to be able to make precision jumps and the controls don't allow for it.. FRUSTRATING! Maybe one day I will take some xanax and try this game again! :mad:

So what is your fastest speedrun of this game now that you're a fan? Maybe that should be its own thread so everyone can try to best you and DK's times. :D

sirhcman

Re: I really wanted to like this game :(

Postby sirhcman » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:00 am

nullity wrote:
sirhcman wrote:I really wanted to like this game..the visuals look great but good god, who programmed this thing? The controls are awful, jumping is fuckin' horrible and you need to be able to make precision jumps and the controls don't allow for it.. FRUSTRATING! Maybe one day I will take some xanax and try this game again! :mad:

So what is your fastest speedrun of this game now that you're a fan? Maybe that should be its own thread so everyone can try to best you and DK's times. :D

My best time is 13 minutes and 50 seconds. I am not very fast :(

Return to Darkwing Duck